Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day of the Year

Wow, it's been a while. Good thing nothing has happened! Christmas was good. I cried a lot but what else is new right??? We had a good time this year. I needed that.

I started on 10 U Lupron this morning. I had my E2 test yesterday but I haven't heard the results yet. Hopefully I'll be able to start Bravelle this weekend and get this show on the road.

I am really enjoying acu. Too bad it is so expensive. I'd like to keep it up but we won't be able to afford that. It's a lot of money!

New Years Eve. Not much going on. We're going to go out to eat with my brother and SIL and then play games an such. Not the same when you cannot drink!

Update: My RE's office just called and my E2 is 24!! They wanted it below 80 to start stimming. I am so excited!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Congrats, Danni! I will never forget my calls from ORM telling me that my E2 was good. It was like the ultimate green light! :-) Best of luck to you as you start stimming!!!!