Monday, December 1, 2008

Waiting. . .

I got my new IVF calendar. First I have a Lupron Depot 3.75 IM shot on December 3rd. Then I don't start the daily Lupron SC shots again until December 30th. Assuming I am finally freaking suppressed I will start Bravelle then on January 10th. Because I didn't respond well now my RE wants all of my stimming shots to be IM. Looks like Andy will have to step up to the plate since I have to do it twice a day and there's no way I'll be able to do it by myself. Oh well. The RE's office assured me that this doesn't affect how well the drugs stimulate becuase I kind of panicked after reading information on the Bravelle website. I am getting so anxious and trying to stay positive but I keep reading on my favorite websites about woment on their 4th and 5th IVF cycle. Wow, how can people afford it??? Being OOP I am scared this time wont take and then we have to be done becuase we'll never be able to cough up another $15,000.

No comments: