Thursday, December 4, 2008

Here We Go Again

I got my Lupron Depot shot last night. Dr. Steve came over late last night to administer it. Wow it was scary looking! Anyway, didn't hurt, just took him a long tim to inject the serum (or whatever you call it). Anyway as of right now no side effects! Yea! So now in 28 days I will start the 10 unit Lupron SC injections again. If I remain supressed Janaury 3rd starts stims. Again, Yea!

After reading all of the posts on thebump.com I decided to look into acupuncture. My mom and husband cautioned me to check with my RE so like a good little patient I did. The RE nurse was actually really excited I was interested in it. She said women love it and may think it helped. So, I have scheduled my first appointment for Tuesday, December 9th. Last night at our office Christmas party I spoke to one of my bosses wives about it as I recently learned that she went for shoulder pain. She waid it was wonderful, that she was so relaxed that she started having "visions" whatever that means! I am so excited to start. I am trying anything to keep me posisitve about my upcoming cycle. Since it is unlikley we can afford a second cycle this will be our one and only hope. Plus it gives me something else to focus on which is really good. I have started knitting again and am trying to do Wii Fit regularly but my brain goes right back to INFERTILITY.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I did acu with my FET cycle. Dr. S was completely supportive for it. Let me know if you need a recommendation for where to go...my acu guy was GREAT!

tryingin2007 said...

acupuncture is awesome! I'm glad you are looking into it. as I'm sure you've heard, acu before and after ET has proven to be beneficial for implantation. I'm a firm believer. just make sure you go to someone who has experience with IF.

in the meantime, enjoy the treatments. you deserve it!