Friday, May 22, 2009

Half way point!!!

I can't believe I am 20 weeks. The time has just flown. In the last 24 hours I have become paranoid that we won't get everything done in time. We still haven't painted the nursery (although we have picked out the colors!), we don't have a crib yet, we haven't gone to Tennessee to get Barb's stuff, I don't know what to buy, I am sort of freaking out!

Pregnancy wise I feel great! I have my next appointment next Friday. As of my last appointment I was still under what I had started with but in the last month I've gotten my appetite back so I am sure that is not still the case.

Can't wait until my next ultrasound!

2 comments:

tryingin2007 said...

congratulations on being half way there. VERY exciting!

:)

Danni74 said...

Thanks! I am so excited now. It feels real.