Friday, May 29, 2009

21 Weeks

I cannot believeI am over the half-way point. It has gone so fast! I had my 4-week check up today. Dr. P was able to find the heartbeat with the doppelar. This the first time I didn't have to have an ultrasound! The heartbeat was 140. I still think its a girl -- Andy wont say. Tonight we are going to Toledo to go buy the crib with our moms. I can't wait to show them all the things we have picked out. It looks like I am having 3 showers. Lori and Barb are having one for me in Wisconsin next month, Kaydrie is having a Garrett shower and Jen and Diane are having an Althaus shower. I can't wait!!!!

I am feeling good right now. I gained 4 lbs this month and am back up to where I started at my first appointment. I need to cool it with the eating now so I don't keep gaining 3 lbs a month! Other than being tired I feel great. I am a little dizzy here and there. I have a few pangs on my right side but the doctor said that was nothing to worry about. I feel like I look pregnant but I don't know if anyone else thinks I look pregnant. Can't believe I am almost 5 months!

Can't wait to meet you Adelyn/Garrett!

No comments: