Monday, November 17, 2008

My How Time Doesn't Fly

Any other time in my life the days just fly by. I can hardly believe we have been TTC for almost 2 years. That's just crazy! However in the last 8ish weeks time has just creeped by. When we went to the RE in September and it was decided that ICSI was our future we were excited we got our bloodests right away, blah, blah blah. All we had to do was wait for my AF to start at the end of September and poof we'd be on our way. The trouble was AF didn't start. It ended up being about 2 weeks late and I had to go on provera (or something) to get it to start. Let's see that was about seven weeks ago and it may as well have been seven years ago because I can barely remember it!

Now some seven weeks later here I am again waiting for my freaking estrogen to go down so I can start the Bravelle injections. I was unbearable two months ago when they said the procedure would take eight weeks that I'd know by mid-December if I was pregnant. Then when the time was FINALLY here, oops your levels aren't good enough you're going to have to hold off another week and we'll check your blood again.

I don't mean to sound ungreatful or anything because my RE is wonderful, his nurses are wonderful and to date my experience has been, if not wonderful, certainly good. I am not a patient person. My husband proposed after 3 1/2 months after I kept asking him if "he'd visited my ring lately". Whether or not that was because of me I don't know, but I do know I'm not patient. Luckily for us he is so he can keep me in check. Anyway, back to my impatience. I waited a long time to find a husband. Not that I wasn't looking mind you, the proverbial he wasn't looking back.

While this post is really fractured I guess the bottom line is this, I am tired of waiting! I want the ER to happen already. I want to be pregnant already. I want to have a happy and health nine months and have the baby already.

Hopefully my blood work will all come back okay on Wednesday and I can start my stim injections and get this ball rolling. I just want to scream "All I want for Christmas is a baby bump, a baby bump, a baby bump. . .

No comments: