Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blood test/Ultrasound I

I had a blood test and ultrasound today in Columbus. The RE (my usual doctor's partner today) said the ultrasound was fine. She measured each of my ovaries and said it looks like both of my ovaries are pushed back behind my uterus and are side by side. She said it would make ER easier. Well that is good news at least. However, my blood test was a different story. They like the estrogen level to be no higher than 80. Mine was 122. She asked if I had a period which I did, so she is scheduling another blood test for next Wednesday. My whole calendar is being thrown out. I won't be have ER the week of Thanksgiving. That makes me really sad and scared. I just hope this isn't the beginning of lots of bad things to come. I am trying to stay positive but so often in my life negative things happen WAY more often than positive ones. Hopefully I'll only be pushed back for a week.

No comments: